Services & pricing
Option to pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually
Every Other Week
Standard PickupsPlastic, aluminum, paper, glass & cardboard recycling
click to view details
- Every other week pickups
- $10 setup fee
- Bags included every month
How does it work?
Bag your recyclables
No need to sort! Just bag all your clean recyclables in our recyclops bags.
Place them on the curb
Put your bags out on your recycling pick-up day. We'll drive by and pick it up.
We'll do the rest
Once we pick up your recyclables we'll take care of getting them recycled.
NEED EXTRA BAGS? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Already a recyclops user?
Need help with your last pickup?
Find out how to recycle right.
Find Your Schedule
Find out when your you’ll be picked up.
Pick up schedule
For current customers only. (Note: upon signup it may take 2-5 business days for your address to be added into our system. Please contact us if you are still experiencing issues after that time)
Enter your address below to see your pickup schedule and sign up for reminders!
What you need to know to get started.
- You will receive Recyclops bags to put your recycling into. Please use your own bags until you receive your roll of Recyclops bags.
- Teal Recyclops bags are for plastic, cans, small cardboard & paper. (No need to sort these recyclables.)
- Yellow Recyclops bags are for glass. (please remove all corks or lids)
- Please wait until your glass bags are full to place them out on your curb.
- Large cardboard does need to be bagged. Please flatten and place under your bags.
- We will be unable to pick up recycling that isn’t bagged (other than large flattened cardboard).
*Using these bags helps keep recycling clean and helps protect Recyclops drivers from injury.
What can be recycled?
- Aluminum & steel (tin) beverage & food cans
- Cardboard & pasteboard
- Glass containers (with glass subscription)
- Magazines/catalogs, junk mail, paper, books
- Plastic beverage, food, & soap containers (plastics #1, #2)
- Shredded paper (must be bagged separately)
WHEN IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT
We Don't Accept
- Aluminum Foil
- Bubble Wrap
- Fluids or aerosols of any kind
- Hazardous chemical containers (motor oil, pesticides, etc.)
- Greasy boxes or paper (pizza boxes or used paper plates)
- Other glass (windshields or glass panes)
- Paint cans
- Plastics 3-7
- Plastic bags
- Styrofoam and packaging “peanuts”
- Tetra packs (juice box, almond milk, etc.)
- Thin film plastics
Get your monthly/annual subscription
Sign up for Recyclops and get hassle-free recycling pick ups.