How does it work?
Place recyclables in bins
Paper products in one bin, containers in other bin, flattened cardboard next to or under bins
Place bins on the curb
Put your bins and cardboard out on your recycling pick-up day. We’ll drive by and pick it up.
We'll do the rest
Once we pick up your recyclables we’ll take care of getting them recycled.
Already a recyclops user?
Add glass pickups to your service
Get help with your last pickup.
Find Your Schedule
Find your next pickup date.
Pick up schedule
For current customers only. (Note: upon signup it may take 2-5 business days for your address to be added into our system. Please contact us if you are still experiencing issues after that time)
Enter your address below to see your pickup schedule and sign up for reminders!
Where does my recycling go?
Here at Recyclops, we want to make sure there’s no confusion on where your recycling is headed. After your bags are picked up they are taken to a nearby recycling facility where they are emptied, sorted, and processed. Through Recyclops; waste that would normally end up in landfills is diverted and taken to a facility to be recycled instead!
Your Recycling Facility
CITY OF CASPER RECYCLING CENTER
What you need to know to get started.
- You will receive Recyclops two 18 gallon bins to put your recycling into.
Place recyclables in bins. Paper products in one bin, plastic and metal containers in other bin, flattened cardboard next to or under bins.
What can be recycled?
- Aluminum & steel (tin) beverage & food cans
- Cardboard & pasteboard
- Magazines/catalogs, junk mail, paper, books
- Plastic beverage, food, & soap containers (plastics #1, #2)
WHEN IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT
We Don't Accept
- Aluminum Foil
- Bubble Wrap
- Fluids or aerosols of any kind
- Hazardous chemical containers (motor oil, pesticides, etc.)
- Greasy boxes or paper (pizza boxes or used paper plates)
- Other glass (windshields or glass panes)
- Plastics #3 – #7
- Plastic bags
- Shredded paper
- Styrofoam and packaging “peanuts”
- Tetra packs (juice box, almond milk, etc.)
- Thin film plastics
Get your at-home recycling subscription.
Sign up for Recyclops and get hassle-free recycling pick ups.