How does it work?
Bag your recyclables
No need to sort! Just bag all your clean recyclables in our recyclops bags.
Place them on the curb
Put your bags out on your recycling pick-up day. We'll drive by and pick it up.
We'll do the rest
Once we pick up your recyclables we'll take care of getting them recycled.
NEED EXTRA BAGS? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Already a recyclops user?
Need help with your last pickup?
How you can recycle right.
Find Your Schedule
Find out when you’ll be picked up.
Pick up schedule
For current customers only. (Note: upon signup it may take 2-5 business days for your address to be added into our system. Please contact us if you are still experiencing issues after that time)
Enter your address below to see your pickup schedule and sign up for reminders!
Where does my recycling go?
Here at Recyclops, we want to make sure there’s no confusion on where your recycling is headed. After your bags are picked up they are taken to a nearby recycling facility where they are emptied, sorted, and processed. Through Recyclops; waste that would normally end up in landfills is diverted and taken to a facility to be recycled instead!
Your Recycling Facility
Republic Services – Recycle Center
3780 E Ajo Way, Tuscon AZ
What you need to know to get started.
- You will receive Recyclops bags to put your recycling into. Please use your own bags until you receive your roll of Recyclops bags.
- Blue Recyclops bags are for plastic, cans, small cardboard & paper. (No need to sort these recyclables.)
- Please bunch together plastic bags/bubble wrap/plastic mailers before placing into teal Recyclops bag. (Tip: Reuse a grocery bag to bunch the films together.)
- Large cardboard does not need to be bagged. Please flatten and place under your bags.
- We will be unable to pick up recycling that isn’t bagged (other than large flattened cardboard).
*Using these bags helps keep recycling clean and helps protect Recyclops drivers from injury.
What can be recycled?
- Aluminum & steel (tin) beverage & food cans
- Cardboard & paperboard (flattened to the side)
- Magazines/catalogs, junk mail, paper, books
- Bubble Wrap
- Plastic beverage, food, & soap containers (plastics #1-7)
- Plastic clamshells
- Plastic wrap, mailers, & grocery bags
WHEN IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT
We Don't Accept
- Aluminum Foil
- Shredded Paper
- Fluids or aerosols of any kind
- Hazardous chemical containers (motor oil, pesticides, etc.)
- Greasy boxes or paper (pizza boxes or used paper plates)
- Other glass (e.g., Pyrex®, windshields or glass panes)
- Paint cans
- Styrofoam and packaging “peanuts”
- Tetra packs (juice box, almond milk, etc.)
- Thin film plastics
Get your at-home recycling subscription.
Sign up for Recyclops and get hassle-free recycling pick ups.