Services & pricing
Option to pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually
Every Other Week
Standard PickupsPlastic, aluminum, paper, & cardboard recycling
Standard + GlassPlastic, aluminum, paper, glass, & cardboard recycling
click to view details
- Every other week pickups
- $10 setup fee
- Bags included every month
How does it work?
Bag your recyclables
No need to sort! Just bag all your clean recyclables in our recyclops bags.
Place them on the curb
Put your bags out on your recycling pick-up day. We’ll drive by and pick it up.
We'll do the rest
Once we pick up your recyclables we’ll take care of getting them recycled.
NEED EXTRA BAGS? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Already a recyclops user?
Add glass recycling to your service.
Need help with your last pickup?
Find Your Schedule
Find out when you'll be picked up.
Pick up schedule
For current customers only. (Note: upon signup it may take 2-5 business days for your address to be added into our system. Please contact us if you are still experiencing issues after that time)
Enter your address below to see your pickup schedule and sign up for reminders!
Where does my recycling go?
Here at Recyclops, we want to make sure there’s no confusion on where your recycling is headed. After your bags are picked up they are taken to a nearby recycling facility where they are emptied, sorted, and processed. Through Recyclops; waste that would normally end up in landfills is diverted and taken to a facility to be recycled instead!
Your Recycling Facility
West Rock Recycling
1323 Proctor St NW, Knoxville, TN 37921
General Recycling Guidelines
- You will receive yellow and teal bags for your recycling.
- Teal Recyclops bags are for plastic, cans, cardboard & paper.
- No need to sort these recyclables.
- Yellow Recyclops bags are for glass.
- Please wait to place out your glass bags until they’re full.
- We will be unable to pick up recycling that isn’t bagged.
*Using these bags helps keep recycling clean and helps protect Recyclops drivers from injury. Bags are especially important now during the pandemic to keep our driver’s safe.
Glass Recycling Guidelines
- Only accepted for those who have added glass to their service
- We provide you with twelve yellow Recyclops glass bags and we will replenish these in May each year. You may set out more than one bag per month but once you use up your initial 12 bags you would need to purchase additional service
- You may set out your glass bag any pickup day you like
- Additional glass service (more bags) can be purchased for 50% of standard glass service times 12
- Please remove all caps, corks, etc.
Get your monthly/annual subscription
Sign up for Recyclops and get hassle-free recycling pick ups.